WHAT IS CYCLESCHEME?
Cyclescheme allows you to pay for a new Whyte bike using a 'salary sacrifice' employee benefit. You choose a bike, hire it for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making huge savings (at least 25%!) and spreading the cost.
There is no longer a £1000 limit, meaning that (depending upon your employer) you can choose from any new Whyte bike.
HOW TO ORDER A BIKE USING THE CYCLESCHEME VOUCHER
- Choose the bike you want from our website or through your local Whyte dealer.
- You'll need to find out if your employer is already signed up to the Cyclescheme. If they are you'll need their 'company code' (please speak to your HR department). If not, they can apply online here - LINK
- Once you have the 'company code', you can apply online here - LINK
- If successful you will be emailed a e-certificate and redemption code that you can use during the checkout process on our website.
- Visit the desired bike page, check our sizing guide and add the preferred size bike to the basket.
- Check that the value of your basket, matches exactly the value of your e-certificate.
- On the basket page you'll be presented with a 'Whyte Dealer Collection' option and following image will appear.
- Search for your preferred Whyte dealer from a list of participating Whyte dealers across the UK by entering your town/city or postcode.
- On the basket page enter your Cyclescheme details (certification number & redemption code) from your e-certificate and press 'redeem'. This will verify your certificate with Cyclescheme.
- If successful it will show the value of your certificate as a discount voucher for the full value of your basket on the next checkout page.
- Fill in the remaining details of the form including your full name, phone number and billing address.
- Double check your entries and when you’re satisfied, click ‘Confirm & Pay Now’.
- When complete you will automatically receive an order confirmation email.
DISPATCHING YOUR BIKE
Once the order has been processed and dispatched, we will send you a ‘Whyte Bike Dispatched’ confirmation email. This email informs you that the bike has left our premises and will shortly arrive with your selected Whyte dealer. Once received the Whyte dealer will perform a Pre-Delivery Inspection and make the bike safe and ready for use.
COLLECTING YOUR NEW BIKE
When your bike is ready for collection, we will send you a ‘Whyte Bike Ready For Collection’ email. You will not be able to collect your bike until you have received this email.
To collect your bike, you will need the following:
- Email – A copy of the ‘Whyte Bike Ready For Collection Email’ on your phone/device or printed
- ID - A current UK or EU photocard driving license or passport.
- Proof of Cyclescheme certificate - A copy of your 'Cyclescheme e-certificate' on your phone/device or printed.
Please note - only the person whose name appears on the transaction will be able to collect the bike.
UPON COLLECTION OF YOUR BIKE
When you arrive at your chosen Whyte dealer, you will be asked to present the documents mentioned above. Aside from this you will be asked to sign a 'Handover Collection Form'. Signing this form confirms you are happy with the bike, its condition and its setup. The Whyte dealer will then sign the same form and this will serve as confirmation that you have collected the bike.
HOW LONG DOES THIS PROCESS TAKE?
If a bike is ordered prior to 2pm on a week day, then the bike should be dispatched same day. Delivery to the Whyte dealer usually takes 1 working day. The whole process from ordering to collection takes 4-5 working days on average. Please note – orders placed on a weekend or national holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For more information about our click & collect process click here - LINK