Exceptional performance, with British all-weather reliability
Uncompromised, award-winning Whyte geometry, combined with an ultra-low centre of gravity, means outstanding handling, balance and control. No big cut-out in our downtube to fit the battery in (it loads through a slide-in port at end) means maximum structural integrity, torsional stiffness and UK weather-proof construction. And a complete eSystem from Bosch means quality engineering and unbeatable backup.
Personality: Rider-focussed British Bulldog trailbike that packs more runs into every ride.
What we say: Like all our suspension MTBs, the do-it-all e-150 has super-agile handling, totally sorted suspension and a fun, carve and pop personality - epowered by Bosch.
What the press say:
‘The first thing you notice is how much more dynamic the E-150 is’ mbr magazine
‘The balance of the bike is sublime… Perfect for an active rider who wants maximum range but doesn’t want to compromise on handling’ ebike-mtb.com
‘Genuine next level agility and flat-out confidence with big battery range and excellent long-term user-friendliness at a great price.’ 5 Stars. bikeperfect.com
Personality: Rider-focussed full gas, self-shuttling Enduro bike.
We say: The E-180 RS is an exceptionally capable, fast and dynamic 180mm travel Enduro-focussed mountain bike. Whyte geometry, Fox Suspension and Code brakes make a fantastic MTB package able to get you down the toughest lines in record time - and the motor helps you power back to the top to do it all again and again.
What the press say: 'It's not the total weight but its distribution that's crucial: thanks to the super low placement of the battery, the Whyte’s handling is phenomenal' ebike-mtb.com
We have developed our award-winning Optimised Trail Offset (OTO) frame geometry specifically for eMTB, packaging the motor and battery into a rigid, Ultra-Low Centre of Gravity chassis for exceptional manoeuvrability and unparalleled and un-compromised handling – epowered by Bosch. Because the weight is in the right place – low to the ground and centred between the wheels, the suspension is less affected by braking, steering and riding dynamics, so we can run a similar shock tune and suspension kinematics to our non-assisted suspension bikes. This means the suspension is tuned to deal with the terrain and not over-damped to compensate for the bigger dynamic weight shifts of designs with higher batteries. Our set up is of particular benefit to more dynamic riders.
Designed in the UK with UK conditions in mind.
Our slide-in internal battery is protected against the elements, with no big cut-out in the downtube. All cables and hoses enter and exit the frame through weather-resistant grommets, and our high quality suspension pivot bearings are guaranteed for life.
Bosch Gen 4 is the next generation complete e-Bike system from the market leader, with full service backup. A lightweight, compact motor with minimal pedal resistance sets the new standard for eMTB motors. Weighing only 2.9kg with up to 75 Nm torque, it’s 48% smaller than its Gen 3 predecessor.
• Lowest possible Centre of Gravity means low Polar Moments of Inertia in Pitch, Yaw and Roll, for exceptional manoeuvrability and un-compromised handling
• Drive-Unit, Battery and Header-Units are fully integrated into the chassis design
• Maximum downtube structural integrity and torsional stiffness is guaranteed with no long cut-outs in the downtube ‘torsional box’
• Efficient use of materials – maximum torsional stiffness from light-weight 2.7mm thin-wall hydroformed downtube
• Whyte shock-tune and suspension kinematics derived from our award-winning MTBs
• Easy access 625Wh PowerTube slide-in battery which can be removed independently of the motor
• Future-Proof interchangeable Battery capacity options for maximum range
• Fully managed internal RD cable, Brake hose, dropper seat post and wiring with weather-proof entry grommets
• 23.9kg e-150 RS size medium – with 625Wh battery, proper MTB spec and DoubleDown tyres