G-170C RS 29er
HOW TO ORDER A BIKE
- On the whyte.bike website there is an option to purchase bikes which are available in-stock at Whyte’s UK warehouse, for assembly and handover at a participating Collection Point Whyte retailer.
- Visit the desired bike product page.
- Check our sizing guide and add your size to the basket.
- On the checkout page you'll be presented with a 'Whyte dealer collection' option and following image will appear.
- Search for your collection point from a list of participating Collection Point Whyte retailers across the UK by using your town/city or postcode.
- Fill in the remaining details of the form including full name, phone number and billing address.
- Select a payment method and complete the required fields.
- Double check your entries and when you’re satisfied, click ‘Confirm & Pay Now’
- Once the payment is authorised we will send you an Order Confirmation email.
- When ready for collection we’ll email you a unique collection voucher.
- Take the voucher, along with your Photo ID to your selected Collection Point Whyte retailer.
- If you have paid using PayPal, you will need to show proof of address when collecting your bike.
- If you have paid using credit/debit card, your will need to show the card when collecting your bike.
- Only the person who's name is on the transaction will be able to collect the bike.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS
- If a bike is ordered prior to 3pm on a week day, then the bike will be dispatched same day. Delivery to the Whyte dealer is usually 1 working day (please allow longer if ordered on a Friday). The selected Whyte dealer will then build and test the bike. The whole process from ordering to collection takes 3-4 working days on average.
Purchasing a bike using our new Whyte dealer click and collect automatically registers your bike for the extended 4 year frame warranty.
HOW TO ORDER A BIKE WITH ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES/CLOTHINGIf your cart contains a BIKE then any other items in the cart will be tied to the same delivery which must be collected from your local participating Whyte dealer when collecting the bike. If you have ordered accessories that you would like fitted to your new bike before collection, you must discuss this with the participating Whyte dealer. A additional charge may be incurred for labour costs for the fitting.
HOW TO ORDER ACCESSORIES/CLOTHING
- Any order that does not contain a bike can only be delivered to a personal or work address.
- During the checkout process you’ll be presented with the following image-
- Simply select the desired item/s and complete the process of filling in the delivery address, billing address and payment.
Payment is made when the order is confirmed, before the goods are dispatched to the Collection Point Whyte retailer. Payment can be made by UK Credit Card, UK Debit Card or PayPal.
Whyte bikes can be purchased using V12 Finance. The finance options available differ depending upon price range and date of release. Please see the finance options on the bike pages to see what is available.
DELIVERY ARRANGEMENTS FOR BIKES
Bikes will be delivered to your chosen participating Whyte retailer, selected from a searchable list at the time of order. The retailer will perform a Pre-Delivery Inspection and make the bike safe and ready for use. We will then contact you to advise that your bike is ready for collection. There is no additional cost for delivery to your chosen retailer – it’s included in the price you pay for the bike.
DELIVERY ARRANGEMENTS FOR ACCESSORIES/CLOTHING
Accessories and clothing are generally dispatched same day if ordered before 2PM. Depending upon the size and weight of the product/s they will be delivered using either Royal Mail First Class or DPD local. A flat rate £6 charge is added for items delivered outside the UK.
We estimate your bike will be ready for collection from your chosen retailer 3 to 4 working days after payment is received. We will send you a unique collection voucher when we have received confirmation that the bike ready for collection.
*NOTE - Please double check the opening hours of the collection point shop. We recommend phoning the shop once you have received the collection voucher.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
Under Consumer Contract Regulations 2014 you can cancel your order for any reason, at any time from the moment you place your order online to 14 days from the day that you receive the goods. To cancel, complete the cancellation form here. You’ll need the order reference number which can be found on the email we sent you confirming your order.
If you cancel the order before taking receipt of the goods we will arrange a full refund of the purchase price against the original method of payment.
If you cancel the order once you have the goods, you must notify us of your decision to cancel within 14 days of taking receipt of the goods. Once you have notified us of your cancellation, you then have a further 14 days to return the goods, at your expense, to the shop where you collected them. You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in original showroom condition. On safe receipt of the goods back at the collection shop we will issue a full refund of the purchase price against the original method of payment.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you take ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, you do not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item. If you are asked to return an item that arrived damaged, not as described or faulty, then we will refund the total cost of the return.
We are ATB Sales Ltd., the company that owns Whyte Bikes and also acts as the UK distributor for Whyte.
Our address is ATB Sales Ltd., Whitworth Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 7PZ, UK
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our phone number is 0330 088 3334
WHAT WE SELL
We offer Whyte bikes for sale through the whyte.bike website, for collection at your chosen local Whyte retailer who prepares the bike for use.
All prices shown are in £ GBP and include VAT at the appropriate UK rate
The whyte.bike is available in English only.
The RS uses the same highly developed frame as the Works bike, as used by our International EWS race team. This year we've gone big - the 29er wheels make this the fastest Gravity bike we've ever created.
This bike is ready for anything you want to throw at it, from hard-core trail riding to EWS Enduro racing. With its open front triangle design it is possible to fit various options of rear shock including coil shocks and still carry a full size water bottle.
The G-170C RS 29er has extra width built into the rear chainstays allowing the rider to fully exploit future developments in wide high volume tyres up to up to 29 x 2.5" and maintain mud clearance.
|COLOUR||Matt Granite with Silver/Grey||CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed|
|FRAME||Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts||CHAIN||SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed|
|FORK||RockShox Lyrik RC 29", 160mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate||CRANKSET||SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed|
|REAR SHOCK||RockShox Super Deluxe RCT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound||BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm|
|HEADSET||FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings||SEATPOST||KS LEV-Integra, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever|
|REAR HUB||Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, Micro Engagement 6 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole||SADDLE||Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole||HANDLEBAR||Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 780mm Wide|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Factory 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples||STEM||Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension|
|RIMS||RaceFace AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole||GRIPS||Whyte Lock-on V Grip|
|TYRE||Maxxis Minion DHF WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 120TPI, Double Down Casing with Butyl Inserts, Dual Compound, Rear||BRAKES FRONT||SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered metal pads, 200mm Rotor|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed||BRAKES REAR||SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered metal pads, 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing|
|FRONT MECH||N/A||BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM Code R, MMX|
|REAR MECH||SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed||PEDALS||None|
|5’3″ – 5’7”||5’7″ – 5’11”||5’11” – 6’3″|
|160 – 169 cm||169 – 179 cm||179 – 189 cm|
HEAD TUBE ANGLE
SEAT TUBE ANGLE
TOP TUBE HORIZONTAL
BB HEIGHT ABOVE GROUND
STAND OVER HEIGHT
CHAIN STAY LENGTH
SEAT POST DIAMETER
HEAD TUBE LENGTH
SEAT TUBE LENGTH